AW Jayden looks SO cute in the Target shirt. I still think he looks so much like you! Haha, I am glad you updated your 'baby ticker'. :)
I think you have a cute overload on your blog! Jayden is soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! I can't wait to see you guys this weekend!!!!
Jayden is adorable! I hope we get to meet him sometime soon. So glad to hear that you are doing better.Love always,Aunt Terry
Post a Comment
3 comments:
AW Jayden looks SO cute in the Target shirt. I still think he looks so much like you! Haha, I am glad you updated your 'baby ticker'. :)
I think you have a cute overload on your blog! Jayden is soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! I can't wait to see you guys this weekend!!!!
Jayden is adorable! I hope we get to meet him sometime soon. So glad to hear that you are doing better.
Love always,
Aunt Terry
Post a Comment