Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes!

For Jayden's birthday, he received a Leaptop laptop toy. Actually he got two of them (thank you Rachel/Justin and Norm/Kristen!) Anyway, he pretty much LOVES it! I mean L.O.V.E.S. it! It plays music, teaches him ABCs, letter sounds, lots of vocabulary, reads emails to him, and lots more! Yesterday, he was listening and dancing to some music and I started teaching him the motions to "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes." He thought it was great! This morning, he got up, came downstairs, flipped open his leaptop, sat on the couch, and went right to that song. He sat there playing it over and over. It is so funny to watch him because he can't keep up with the motions yet! And when the song ends, he immediately pushes the button through all the other songs until he gets to this one again! I got a video clip for you to see this cute little boy in action. He even tries to sing it!



I'm sure he will have this song mastered soon...he will know all the words and motions if he keeps practicing it as much as he has been! :)

4 comments:

stacy said...

hahaha "again??" what a cutie pie! that is a really cool toy. i can't wait to send him emails! haha. when i was his nanny we would do that song but he didn't get it as much as he does now! i can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!

Jennifer said...

My kids loved thier LeapFrog laptop!! We actually pretty much love all the leapfrog products:))

Mom said...

Love it! I love the way it says his name. And that he recognizes the right song with just the first one or two notes.

Debbie said...

So cute! Man, the laptop says his name?!?! How cool!