On Mother's Day, me/Jared, Norm, and Stacy all got her a Pandora charm bracelet and we each picked out one charm for the bracelet. For her birthday, Jayden picked out a charm to add to her bracelet.
Here she is opening her charm from Jayden.
Jayden loves his Nana! :)
checking out her new charm!
Jared and I got her this awesome cupcake decorator. Jared's mom gave me one of these for Christmas and we have been using it a lot recently to decorate cakes/cupcakes. Now what we have used this, I don't think we will ever go back to icing cupcakes the "regular" way! This thing is AWESOME! Now, mom has her own, too!
Dad decided to surprise mom last weekend with a gift, too. Actually, it was quite a surprise to us all! He had Stacy help him pick out a beach charm while we were on vacation this year. Since we go to the beach every summer, this was the perfect charm for him to give her! Now, Nana has a special charm from everyone in her family. (except Isabella!) :)
Happy Birthday, Mom! We love you very much! Have a great day!!!! xoxo




2 comments:
Thank you. How sweet!
Thanks for making my birthday so special.
xoxoxoxo
What a sweet charm!! :)
I want to see a picture of the cake that Sofa King made for her birthday. So sweet of him, but, I heard there was a big crack down the middle. Haha. Too funny. But, so thoughtful. :)
Post a Comment