Tonight was Jayden's class Christmas musical! He pretty much stood there like a statue the whole time and it was hilarious! He is dressed as a present for the first few songs. (blue present)
Enjoy!!! Make sure you pause or turn off the music at the bottom before you play the videos. :)
Isn't that snowman bulletin board cute??? Look at their cute faces on the snowman bodies! ha
1 comment:
Mom
said...
Awww....what a sweet little present and snowman! I know you and Jared are so proud of him. Even if he was a statue in front of the camera, I know he was "shaking a leg" on the inside. Hugs and Kisses.
1 comment:
Awww....what a sweet little present and snowman! I know you and Jared are so proud of him. Even if he was a statue in front of the camera, I know he was "shaking a leg" on the inside.
Hugs and Kisses.
Post a Comment