Jared came home a little bit early from work, but it took him almost 3 hours to get home instead of the usual 45 minutes. I was too lazy to get myself and Jayden bundled up, so we did not go outside to play in the snow. Jared did get a picture of our house when he got home.
Our first snow of the season! Love it!
Told you we were in our PJs all day! :)
Oh, and did I mention that school is closed for tomorrow, too?!?
Looks like I will go Monday and Tuesday then it is WINTER BREAK for me! :)




2 comments:
Is that a checkers cup??? Did Jared get 20 nuggets again!? haha jk. I didn't play in the snow either! Its so cold! Your house looks very pretty in the snow! I hope you guys had a nice snow day together! Love you!
jealous of your snow and days off. but, so glad that you guys got to enjoy the day home together! stacy's right, your house looks so pretty covered in snow. not that it didnt before, but, extra pretty now. and poor jared....a 3 hour drive?! not fun at all!
jayden looks like he's searching for a friend outside. is he looking for jason? tell him, that he's the neighbor on the left. :)
Post a Comment