Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Day of Love!

It's Valentine's Day! YAY!

As much as I love being at home with my own valentines all day, I do miss being a teacher on days like today. I miss the craziness of the kids bringing in fun valentine cards to exchange, decorating valentine bags, doing valentiney activities all day, etc. etc. etc. Anyway, those times are fun, but being home with my kids makes me one happy lady!

Yesterday, Jared had a SUPER long day at work. He left at 6:30AM (before Jayden woke up) and didn't get home until after 9:00PM (after Jayden went to bed) He was in a really bad mood because he did not get to see his little boy all day. :( To cheer him up, I went ahead and gave him his surprise a little early. When he went into the bathroom, he found hearts on his bathroom mirror! I wrote on the hearts different reasons I love him! He liked it. :) (especially the one that said "you are a good pictionary partner.") hehe


This morning, I took a bunch of pictures of Jayden and Isabella. They love each other so much!


Jayden ate some cereal..... then I made us HEART SHAPED WAFFLES with my waffle maker from Norm! They were so yummy- but I do not have pics of the waffles. Well, i did, but I put them on facebook from my phone.


Isabella :) -she loves sticking out her tongue!!!




love love love these two!




Jayden giving his sister a smooch!




and a big hug! :)




my little girl...wearing her Valentine shirt from Grammie!




my little boy!




laying on the floor together :)



cutie




oh, and her valentine bib. with Belle on it.... for IsaBELLA! :)




Jared gave me a really nice card for Valentine's day. We didn't buy each other a gift because our gift was a gym membership! We joined a gym last weekend. I'll write more about that some other time....

Before I close, I wanted to go back and post 3 pictures of Jayden....on valentine's day.


2010 - Jayden's very first Valentine's Day! (he was 6 months old)




2011 - Jayden's 2nd Valentine's Day (he was 18 months old and he was recovering from a black eye injury from the bathtub!)




2012 - his 3rd Valentine's Day (age 2 1/2)




HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, MY FRIENDS! <3

2 comments:

Debbie said...

happy valentines day!!!! i love that heart-shaped waffle maker. i always think of the many mornings we ate those at your parents house growing up. so fun. i need to hint to badi to hunt one down for me, too!! :)

The Hibbard's said...

I love that you take the time to post pictures from past holidays! You're so organized and such a good mommy!!