I am so glad we have her medicine and formula figured out now. Jared and I feel so blessed to have two healthy and happy children!
Today, she had her four month well check at the Dr. We have grown pretty close with our pediatician from going so much. She could not believe how well sweet Isabella was doing. She saw us heading back to the room with the nurse and came over and was going on and on about how happy Isabella was, etc.
The nurse came in first to get Bella's stats....
HT 25.5 in (90%)
WT 13# 2 oz (50%)
HC 39.5 cm (25%)
The nurse measured her twice because she couldn't believe how much she has grown length wise since her two month check-up!
Let's see how she has grown:
Weight:
Birth: 6# 10 oz
2 weeks: 6# 14 oz
1 month: 8# 12 oz
2 months: 10# 5 oz
4 months: 13# 2 oz
Height:
Birth: 20 in.
2 weeks: 20.25 in.
1 month: 21.5 in.
2 months: 22.75 in.
4 months: 25.5 in.
She had her 4 month shots, too. When we got home, I took some pictures of her with her little pink camo bandaids on her little legs. :(
She did fine for the shots. She SCREAMED, but just for a minute, then she was nice and cozy with her paci in my arms. :)
close up:
sweet little girl... battle wounds!
OK....So, Jayden was getting slightly jealous of Bella's bandaids! He kept saying, "I want those!" as he pointed to her pink camo bandaids. Finally, after he continued asking for them, I gave in and took him upstairs to get him some bandaids, too! What can I say? :)
Then, Jayden wanted me to take pictures of his legs because that is what I had done for Bella. He is quite a character.
So, here are some pictures of Jayden laying beside his sister showing off his pretend battle wounds....




1 comment:
They are too cute!!!!! I can't wait to see them!!
Post a Comment