Jared's mom has to work on Christmas day (she is a labor and delivery nurse) so we had her over last night for a Christmas dinner. I bought a small turkey that was freezer to oven, already in a bag, already seasoned, etc. and it was pretty good! Then, I made corn pudding, mashed potatoes, and crescent rolls. She made the broccoli salad. The food was yummy. I just love nice home cooked holiday meals. :)
Of course this is SUCH a busy time of year for retail stores...and Jared being a store manager of a Target AND in a new store all at the same time makes for a busy time! Jared had to work all day, but he did make it home for dinner and some quality time with the family. While we waited for Jared to get home, Jayden got to spend some fun time with his Grammie.
They put together and decorated a gingerbread train. How fun!
This is how the finished product turned out:
Grammie also brought some cute things for the kids. Jayden got this awesome Christmas apron to wear when he helps in the kitchen! It lights up and everything! :)
Jayden tried it on to model it for my blog! haha
and the back side:
Isabella got this cute thing to hang in her room that holds her bows. I did not waste any time and I got out all of the bows she already has and put them on this new bow holder!
As you can see, she already has quite a few bows!!! We just need some more hair so she can wear them! haha
Jared's mom gave us this pretty advent candle holder. I just need to go get some candles for it.




1 comment:
It looks like you all had a great Christmas visit with Grammie.
Post a Comment