Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 13, 2011

18 weeks Pregnant, Jayden, Mickey Mouse, and Such!

I always think about blogging, but I just never feel like taking the time to sit down and do it! I really want to post about all the fun and exciting things going on in our lives. But, I have been so busy...and if I ever get time to relax, I just want to sit on the couch and do nothing! I am going to try to make a blog post today. It is daylight savings and we lost an hour. Jared was kind enough to let me sleep in this morning for a little bit since I stayed up way too late last night. I was in a cleaning mood and just couldn't stop! haha

I am 18 weeks pregnant and in ONE week we find out if we are having a boy or girl! We will be so happy either way. I feel like everyone thinks it is going to be a girl, but this week I had four different people ask me if I was having a boy because of the way I am carrying! I am sure it is a boy! It will be great for Jayden to have a brother. I will also be very happy if it's a girl because I know exactly what I want to do with that princess room we have! :) ONE.MORE.WEEK! I do not know how in the world people go without finding out. I need to know. asap! :)

The pregnancy is coming along.... it is not easy like it was with Jayden. I still get sick almost every day. Usually, I just throw up in the mornings and then the rest of the day is fine. I have to take my nausea medicine every morning. I tried not taking it for 2 days, but was throwing up too much! So for now, I take it!

Jayden has been doing very well. He is talking a lot. He says somewhere around 30 words: daddy, mommy, doggie, duck, car, cracker, bubbles, cookie, shoes, bath, Stacy, Norm, Nana, PopPop, chocolate, Mickey- (KICKEY), Manny, ew, yucky, ball, paci, book, baby, cup, brush, blankie, hi, bye bye, no, stuck, wow...... He says more and please in sign language (daycare teaches sign language)

He runs all over the place and loves to play outside. He says "Sowside" and points to the door to go out and play. He is obsessed with bubbles. He has way too many toys and is so much fun to play with. He loves to do puzzles and he loves to read books! He loves to scribble with crayons, build towers with blocks and knock them over, and he always wants his hand traced on his magna doodle. He is learning how to jump and is getting pretty good at getting off ground! He no longer takes a paci at daycare for naps. He only takes it at home- usually just to sleep, but sometimes mommy gives and and lets him have it when he wants it! Jayden loves to dance and climbs on everything. He is wild.

At his 18 month check up, he was 33" tall(75%) and weighed 25 pounds (40%).

We have a potty chair out and he loves to sit on the potty. He doesn't pee or poop on it, but he sits on it and knows what it is. We are not pushing any potty training now at all, just getting him used to it!

Jayden L.O.V.E.S. Mickey Mouse. I seriously feel like that is the only TV we watch anymore. He points and claps when he sees Mickey. Then he sways from side to side while Mickey says the magic words to make the clubhouse appear, then he dances to the theme song. At the end of the show, he climbs on to the ottoman and dances to the HOT DOG DANCE! We finally ordered him a Mickey stuffed animal from the Disney Store. Now he has Mickey to carry around and dance with and sleep with.

Here he is before bed one night watching one last episode of Mickey Mouse.






Last weekend, we even got him a special chair to sit in while he reads or watches Mickey. He loves his Mickey chair!!!!



This is one of my favorite pictures!

1 comment:

stacy said...

You forgot one of Jayden's signs-- "home." hahahaha. Jayden sure does love Mickey! He looks so cute in his new chair. I can't wait til Monday!! The anticipation is killing me!!!!