Even the nurses at the doctor's office the other day were talking about how he is going to end up with chapped lips because his mouth is always open and tongue is always out!! haha
This is my newest favorite picture of him. I just love the hat that's too big for him and that adorable happy smile!
See what I mean... Here's the tongue in action!
These are in no particular order.... but they are some of Jayden's tongue pictures from the past 5 months! :)
And I had to post this video from last night. I thought it was cute watching Jared with him making him laugh. :)
I'm so glad Jared is off this weekend and we get to spend time together as a family! (well, minus the time I have to do report cards! yuck!)




1 comment:
awww, i love all the pictures! that's so funny about his tongue...too cute!!! :)
jacob had that same onesie with the blue, red, yellow stripes..aww. there's no way he could wear that thing now! haha
Post a Comment