After the bottle, Jayden burped. He does not spit up that often, but every once in a while he does. He did last night! But not on his burp cloth or his bib! He spit up right on Jared's face!!! I just happened to have the camera in my hand from the previous clip. So I had to get a picture of this!!! It was so funny!!!!!!!!!!!
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Jared likes to teach Jayden how to hold his own bottle. Sometimes he does it and sometimes he doesn't. Last night, I walked into the nursery and was watching their bottle holding lesson....
After the bottle, Jayden burped. He does not spit up that often, but every once in a while he does. He did last night! But not on his burp cloth or his bib! He spit up right on Jared's face!!! I just happened to have the camera in my hand from the previous clip. So I had to get a picture of this!!! It was so funny!!!!!!!!!!!
After the bottle, Jayden burped. He does not spit up that often, but every once in a while he does. He did last night! But not on his burp cloth or his bib! He spit up right on Jared's face!!! I just happened to have the camera in my hand from the previous clip. So I had to get a picture of this!!! It was so funny!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
hahahahaha! what a little stinker!
hahah aw
that's so nasty...and hilarious!!!!hehe :)
Post a Comment