Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 23, 2009

36 week appt. and Jared's Good News!!!

Yesterday was a big day for us! Jared has been getting prepared for some important interviews for the past couple months. He was up for a promotion with Target. Basically it is the same position and everything- just more money. They only sent a certain amount of people to these interviews and yesterday was the big day! He was so nervous even though we all knew he would do a great job. Sure enough, he found out yesterday afternoon that he did great and he got the promotion!! YAY, Jared!!! We are all so excited for him. :)

Also yesterday was my 36 week appointment. I told Stacy whenever she is pregnant I will go with her to her appointments because she always comes with me! :) We weren't sure if Jared would make it there or not because he was coming from his interviews.... but he ended up able to makeit because we had to wait in the waiting room FOREVERRRRRR........ Anyways, my appointment went well. I am not dialated yet, but she said my cervix is definitely getting softer! haha She also said his head is down. When she measured my belly, she said I'm measuring right on track for this time and he's about 6- 6 1/2 pounds. :)

Yesterday was a great day all around. Shout out to Debbie and Badi because yesterday was their 3 year Anniversary!!!!!!! :)

Monday was my mom's Birthday and I never blogged about it. I hope you had a great birthday, mom. I love you so much!!! Jared's mom's birthday was Sunday! Happy Birthday to you, too!

Today is my cousin Zander's birthday. I can't believe you are 8 years old, Zander!!!! Happy Happy Birthday!!!! :)

3 comments:

stacy said...

I know you wanted to be dialated but I'm glad you're not. ;)

I can't wait for you to come to all my Dr. appts with me. haha

CONGRATS to Jared!

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Happy Anniversary, Debbie and Badi!

Happy Birthday, Zander!

Mom said...

Where does the time go? It was a big week!! TGIF
Congrats again to Jared. He is going to go far! I am glad Target sees he full potential - and rewards his great performance. Great company!
Keep us posted on your cervix - a topic I am sure everyone wants to read about each week for the next four weeks. : )

We need to start a birth date pool.
: )

Debbie said...

hahaha. I just laughed out loud at your Mom's comment "keep us posted on your cervix!!" Only a caring momma can do that one! :)

But really, I'm glad everything's looking so great and your not dilated yet. He's going to come exactly when he's supposed to...not this early! :)

Thanks for the shoutout! Congrats to Jared, I'm so excited for you guys! See you in ONE WEEK!!!!!