I'm pregnant!!!!!! At least that's what five different home pregnancy tests say!!!!! As most of you know, we have been trying for a long time (over a year) so I can't even explain how happy we are! It is VERY early. We just found out yesterday. I have not even been to the doctor yet. I am going tomorrow to have a blood test done, but I can't imagine five different brands of home pregnancy tests being wrong!
I had a "feeling" that I was pregnant-- even though I have thought that before and knew not to get my hopes up-- but I decided I would wait until Sunday to take a test. I thought it would be neat if I found out before Jared so I could surprise him with it! Jared wakes up at 2 in the morning to go to work. I woke up before him and took the test without him knowing. The test showed up "Pregnant" right away!!! I put the test in a Christmas present box and told Jared I had a present for him! He was extremely happy and surprised!!!
I called my mom at 2 in the morning to tell her the good news. haha Sorry for waking you all up, but I know it was worth it! :) Right, Nana?!?!


After that test, I have done four more and all have been positive!
So... that's our exciting Christmas news! We'll keep you posted! :)




7 comments:
I guess I wasn't dreaming about that phone call, huh? I have felt a bit dazed since you called with the news. Daddy and I are SOOOOOO happy. We knew it was going to happen - we had just prepared ourselves that it may take a long while. The only thing on my Christmas wish list was to hear that I was going to be a grandmother (and NOT by Stacy or Norm!!!!) -- so Christmas has come early to our family. I am getting used to "Nana" already. (Mom Mom is a close second, but you are right that we already have a Mom Mom in your lives.) You are embarking on the ultimate life experience. I wish you all the best. Please know your dad and I are here for you. Just take care of yourself and the little one miraculously growing in your body. You and Jared will be terrific parents. Enjoy each day of the pregnancy. Thanks for giving us our Christmas gift early. We love you!! Congratulations!
So, I have been listening to a lot of Christmas music on lite 98 and on Thurday night I heard this song called "A Baby Changes Everything," by Faith Hill. When I heard it I thought of you and prayed you could get pregnant. On Sunday morning, 2 AM to be exact, Mom hands me the phone and YOU tell me you ARE pregnant! I am sooo excited for you, Jared, and our family! This is going to be one spoiled baby! I truly can't wait to be an aunt! :) I know you'll be a great mommy, you learned from the best! I love you and baby embryo!!!!
Wow! What a great Christmas gift !
That is just super news. I know that everyone in the extended family is so excited for you knowing that is was a difficult road for you guys. You and Jared will be great parents. What better training you have had than teaching. You will be a great mom. You have the ability to light up the room with your smile and that will be tested with a child but I know you will just do great. You guys are on TARGET to be great parents, sorry. I know your baby's great grandma on the Wiernas side would just been thrilled that she is going to have two great grandbabies in 2009. So, Honky Tonking is out when you & Stacy come to big D, but the two cousins can discuss and plan for the babies big Day. This is great news and we are all excited for you guys. Can't wait until just after Christmas. Congrats again, Love, Uncle Jim
My best friend is going to make the BEST mommy!!! I am so excited, more excited than you know!!! I cant wait to hear about everything, I am going to be annoying you for details every week!
YAYYYYYY! Seriously the best news I heard all week! I was so ecstatic after you called on Sunday morning! I know you and Jared will make such wonderful, loving parents. Most of all, I'm excited we get to share yet another chapter of lives together - being pregnant at the same time! take care of yourself and that sweet little baby!! can't wait to see you in 2 weeks!!! :)
Cindy I am so Happy for you! This is great news.
Cindy Lou-
Everyone has said it right. You and Jarred are going to make great parents. You are gonna have that baby spoiled before it gets here. I just wish I was closer to get to enjoy all of the tummy rubbing with you. Guess we will try for the via internet tummy rubs:) You are the best and I just cant wait to hear every detail. Nothing like getting "I am knocked up" during church!!!!! I almost shouted out a scream...not so good for a southern baptist! I love ya beautiful!
Post a Comment