Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Misc. pictures from last weekend


me and Freddo



sisters!!!



my pretty mom :)




my pretty sister :)


Jared's mom, Rachel, and I took Andrew to a park on Saturday so he could play. He loved it! I got some really cute pictures of him at the park!


Rachel and Andrew



Andrew about to go down the slide!


PEEK A BOO!

There's Andrew!



Andrew and Grammy



he is so cute!


Andrew really liked playing with Henry (Grammy's dog) Here is a picture of him and Henry together!




Henry giving some sloppy doggy kisses to Andrew!!!



me and Rachel




Andrew and Uncle Jared- such a cutie pie!!!







Andrew was happy when Grandpa took him to play in the ditch! haha



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog.
Beautiful pictures.

Please visit:

http://realbali.info

Keep blogging.
Good luck.

Anonymous said...

Andrew is adorable! What a cutie!! Love the Dumbo outfit.
: )

Debbie said...

Andrew is HUGE! Wow...time sure flies by!! Looks like you guys had a blast! I'm so proud of your Mom, too! She looks so great!!! :)