Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Barsanti Christmas Photo Shoot

Jared and I always like to send Christmas cards with a picture of us and Fred. Since we already put our tree up, we decided to try to get a picture in front of it! This was not going to be an easy task because 1. we didn't have anyone here to TAKE the picture so I had to learn how to use the timer and 2. it was going to be difficult to position fred in the picture.

Here are the pictures from our little photo shoot!!!



haha we were like tugging on fred to stay sitting up! he kept wanting to LAY DOWN!!!



yay! we caught the corner of fred's head! :)




okay this one did not work!



i like this one! :)



this one did not work either!!!! hahaha


The next few I think turned out cute...









By the end of this whole thing, Fred and Jared had had enough!!! They were both ready for a nap.


nap time.....

3 comments:

Debbie said...

awww....these are so cute!! #2 and #4 are my favorites...although #5 is pretty great, too! haha :)

your pictures are making me want to put my tree up...I told Badi that was on the agenda for this weekend...yayyy! :)

Anonymous said...

Those are great!!!
Love the progression. So funny.
I was lol-ing!
Love you!

Anonymous said...

omg you guys are dorks!!! cute dorks :)
my fav is the one with fred inthe corner hahaha
actually they are all cute.

Can't wait for you guysto come home tonight!!!!!!!