Ahhh! If you read my blog, you are probably so sick of checking to see if I have updated and finding the same old picture of "Lloyd!" (Jayden) haha
Here's the deal...I feel like I have SO many things going on that I have wanted to blog about...and I keep feeling like I can't update until I start back at the beginning where I left off. I have finally come to the realization that if I don't just start somewhere, I will never get back to keeping up with this blog. So, tonight I am just going to start with my sweet Bella... She turned ONE on Saturday, August 4! I seriously cannot believe my baby is already a whole year old.
She is SUCH a sweet, fun, happy little darling. She laughs, babbles, claps, gives high fives, blows kisses, waves hi and byebye, gives open mouth slobbery kisses, holds her arms up when you say "how big are you-- sooooo big!", plays peek-a-boo, and so much more! She loves her big brother and wants to do everything he does! She has been walking around holding on to furniture for a while now, and in the past couple weeks she has been taking several steps on her own before falling down. She loves tablefood and loves to eat! She is currently on her way to drinking whole milk (she is getting 1/2 formula and 1/2 whole milk). She is growing right up the curve.... Today she had her one year well check appointment and she is 19 pounds (25%) and 31 inches (90%). She is tall and petite! She is perfect.
Isn't the shirt so cute!?!? My cousin Debbie gave the kids adorable birthday shirts that she had a friend make for them. Bella is having a cupcake theme birthday party, so her shirt has a cupcake with a number one and her name! I will post a picture of Jayden in his shirt later, but it has a number 3 made out of Thomas the Train fabric and it says his name. Thanks, Debbie! The shirts are perfect!!!!
| happy birthday girl! |
I feel like it was just yesterday that we were at the hospital and our little 6 pound 10 ounce baby came into this world changing our lives forever. She was so tiny!
and so beautiful!!!
| our family of four! |
"A Year In A Flash"
Happy Birthday, sweet Isabella! We love you so much!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment