Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Girls Are So Much Fun!

I love, love, love looking online at all these cute headbands and bows to put in Bella's hair! I became borderline obsessed with the website Etsy today. I did make a few headband purchases because I simply could not resist the cuteness!

First, we have a cream crochet headband with cream flower embellishment! I L.O.V.E. it!


Second, we have an ivory white flower on lavender lace. How cute is this?!?


Next, we have a light pink crochet baby headband with a light pink satin flower. Oh my gosh, I loveeeeee it!!!


Finally, we have a cream crochet headband with a handmade chocolate brown satin flower. Adorable.


I can't wait for these to arrive. I see more photo shoots in Isabella's near future! :)

1 comment:

The Hibbard's said...

I love the headbands!! Etsy is the best site ever! Can't wait to see Bella in them!