Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Cheerios and Purina Share

I had to post this because I think it is so funny....

Jayden and Fred like to share...
Jayden gives Fred cheerios and Fred gives Jayden dog food.

I'm serious.... Jayden sits in his highchair and drops cheerios on the floor for Fred. Fred's head is always right there at Jayden's feet waiting for some to drop!

Fred eats his dog food by getting a mouthful of food, but only eating some of it. He drops several pieces of his tasty Purina onto the floor for Jayden to pick up!

Jayden is very fast these days and gets to it in the blink of an eye. I have taken 2 soggy pieces of Purina from Jayden's mouth. (FYI- he has never actually EATEN it-- just put it in his mouth!!!)




Thankfully, Fred is such an easy going dog. Jayden pulls on Fred's ears and hair and Fred just lays there. Just a few minutes ago, I looked over at Fred who was sleeping peacefully on the sofa and Jayden was sticking his pointer finger up Fred's nostrils. Fred didn't even move.... hahaha Jayden was laughing hysterically.

I am going to have a fun summer... lol

1 comment:

Mom said...

That is a riot!! So cute. They are like brothers. Maybe in the new house you can separate their eating places a little more.
:)