Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Tina and Johnny's Wedding

I have been friends with Tina since like kindergarten! We were in girl scouts together, played dress up, put on plays, etc as kids. Tina and her boyfriend Johnny moved to Hawaii after college for what was supposed to be 6 months, but they loved it so much and have been there ever since! They got engaged in Hawaii and this past weekend 09-19-09 they were married. They came back to VA to get married and it was great seeing them. Actually, since Hawaii is so far away, Tina had her wedding shower one weekend and the wedding was the next weekend.

Stephanie is also a friend I have had for a while now. She and I met in high school. She and her husband Kyle were high school sweethearts like me and Jared and all four of us have been friends since high school. We even went to prom together! :) Stephanie was Tina's matron of honor and she had the shower for Tina at her parent's house in Richmond (she lives in Deleware)... it was so nice!!! Steph did a GREAT job planning every detail!

It was great catching up with them and sharing in Tina's special time!!!

Tina got some nice gifts! :)




Me, Tina, and Stephanie... i know i look huge! ahhh I need to work out now that it has been a month since giving birth! :)


Stephanie and Kyle have a 5 almost 6 month old baby girl named Mackenzie. She is adorable! At the end of the shower, my mom went and picked up Jayden so Tina, Stephanie and baby Mackenzie could meet him. Here is our picture...



with the bride to be!!! :)
Gosh we really are growing up! getting married and having babies!!!


The weekend after the shower was the wedding. Tina and Johnny were married at a winery in Crozet, VA (near UVA) It was GORGEOUS... you will see pics in a minute. This was going to be my first time away from Jayden for more than an hour! Since Jared and I and my parents were going to the wedding together, it was Aunt Stacy's first big babysitting job!

Here we are before we left.
I think Jayden was sad that I was going to be leaving him..... haha


family picture... say cheese jayden! lol


This is me and Jared once we got to the wedding site. It was such a nice evening for the wedding!


Now for the beautiful wedding pictures. Tina looked like a bride who just stepped out of a wedding magazine. She was beautiful and so was the whole wedding and reception. Congratulations, Tina and Johnny!!!













The wedding was amazing, but we did have to leave the reception a littttle bit early because Jayden was not a happy camper that night. Stacy did a great job taking care of him though. (for 7 + hours!!) Good job, Stacy! and thanks for watching him!!!

Congrats, Mr. and Mrs. Fox! :)

1 comment:

Mom said...

The wedding was beautiful. Brought back many memories of your wedding. Stacy did a great job watching Jayden. I didn't mind leaving a little early. I missed him, too.
xoxoxoxoxoxo