I thought I was bringing my class to my friend Jennifer's room to play math games. But when we walked in, it was a BABY SHOWER!!! I had NO idea!!! There was an adorable cake, chips/dip, fruit and other snacks, punch, "It's a boy" lollipops for all the kids, "It's a boy" banners, balloons, everything! HOW SWEET IS THAT?!?! Also, several of my kids' parents came in, too. It was so great and a lot of fun for me and also for the kids. They were extremely excited and wild!! :)
I got some very nice gifts- blankets, toys, diapers, clothes, hats, bottles, pacifiers, and best of all, a quilt! Not just any quilt... but a quilt that my whole class contributed to. Each one of my kids drew a picture on a square and then one of my kids' mom put them all together and made an AWESOME quilt!!! I took a bunch of pictures of it, but it is even cuter in person. I don't know how it is even possible to turn the pictures into fabric on a quilt, but it is precious.
They are all so cute, but I think this one is so funny! I love the "stand back 100,00 feet" :)
What a nice surprise today!!! I love this quilt!!!
I did not take pictures with my camera (because I had no idea about this shower!!!) but when I get them from the parents I will post more. The cake was soo cute!!! Everything was very nice!!! I can't believe they pulled that past me and I truly had no idea!




4 comments:
how awesome is that?!?!?!? that was so thoughtful of them to throw you a shower and so creative to make a quilt from everyone at your class! love it and so will jayden! :)
Aw that quilt is SO cute, it so special and personal! :)
That is so sweet. What a special gift!
That is a real treasure! -- so unique and personalized. The kids did a great job filling the space with colorful things that little boys love. The mom who put it all together must have spent hours and hours on it. I just love it!
Post a Comment