I also bought 4 wooden picture frames and painted those also with different patterns on them. I did not take pictures of them yet. I also did not hang them up yet, but they are very cute and you will see them once the nursery is finished. We are still waiting on the armoire, which should be in any day now! Once we get that set up, I will be ready to wash all of Jayden's clothes and blankets and put them away and the nursery will be finsihed. I am so excited about his room!!!!
Anyways, here are what the letters looked like before I hung them up...
I was not sure how I wanted to hang them because I did not want them to break by sticking a nail right through the thin wood. I finally decided to hot glue blue ribbon to each letter and tie a bow with the ribbon. Then I hammered a nail through the ribbon and hung the letters! I am so proud of myself because I did this all by myself! Jared is going to be surprised when he comes home! I have never used a hammer and nails before! hahaha
Here is what the letters look like hanging... I love them!!!
close ups---------




4 comments:
Ohh!! They turned out so cute!
Nice job! What a creative mommy. The colors are perfect.
seriously...these are AWESOME! I would have hired you to do Jacob's letters if I knew they could turn out this precious!!!
now I wish I had letters in his nursery...so cute, Cin! :)
Super cute! Make some for my room! hehe Jayden is going to be so spoiled!
WOW, These are SO cute! You did an amazing job. You are so creative and talented.
Post a Comment