Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 31, 2009

weekend... TV in bed until NOON!!??!!

This is going to be a busy week. I have something every afternoon this week (after school) to do. Then Friday is field day! I can't believe this school year is almost over!!! :)

Jared was off this weekend and we did not have any plans. We had a great weekend relaxing and watching TV/movies together. Yesterday we stayed in bed watching TV until noon!!! I can't even remember the last time we did that. We did not leave our apartment to go ANYWHERE all day yesterday. Today was pretty much the same thing, but we were more productive. We cleaned our apartment really good, did a LOT of laundry, and took Fred on a long walk. I spent several hours working on school "stuff" and Jared spent some time outside washing both our cars! We did get out for a few minutes to run up to get an ice cream at Dairy Queen! :)

Sue Sue let me borrow some of her maternity clothes that she used when she was pregnant. I tried them on a while ago, but most of them were too big at the time I had tried them on before. Now that my belly is huge, I decided to try a couple of the shirts on again. I found my new favorite shirt to wear. Thank you, Sue Sue!!!!



Have a great week everyone! Happy JUNE!!!

Happy Birthday, Norm! Hope you have a great Birthday on Tuesday!!!! :) xoxo

2 comments:

stacy said...

You should have invited me over... I love watching TV/movies all day! That shirt is really cute! We need to go shopping for your maternity bathing suit pretty soon!!!! OBX in 20 days! I can't wait!

Debbie said...

aww, I love that shirt! Sue Sue still has her maternity clothes? Is she thinking about having another??? hehe :) love that shirt, too!