Jared
Stacy
me
me and Stacy
me and Jared
After playing golf, we went to the arcade and played some games.
Saturday, we headed to D.C. for the Nationals/Phillies game!!! We met Norm and Greg at the game. It was so much fun!
Here's me and Stacy on the Metro... I look HUGE in this picture! ha
Of course Jared wore his Rays jersey!
After the game, Jared and I stayed in D.C. and walked a LOT! We went to the zoo, but we did not get to see all of it because it started thundering! We wanted to get back to the Metro Station before the rain. We made it JUST in time! As soon as we got to the Metro station, it started POURING rain! Perfect timing!
What a fun, busy weekend! I am exhausted now from all the walking around!!! Today has been a lazy Sunday, but I am getting ready to write lesson plans for school this week. Only a few more weeks of school... then it is SUMMER time!!!!! :) woohoo!




3 comments:
Fun Land was sooooo much fun!!!!!!! I can't wait to go again! Thanks for letting me stay with you guys! I hope Jared ate my leftover shrimp!
Love you!
Where is the pic of Jared on the rock??? haha!
hahaha Stacy!!! I will have to post the picture of Jared on the rock!!! LOL
aw looks like fun!!! You look beautiful Cindy!!! (as always!)
Post a Comment