Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happy Birthday to my Mom!

Today is another special day! It's my mom's BIRTHDAY!!! My mom is not only the greatest mom in the world, she is also my friend. She is always there for me, my brother, and my sister-- and she would do anything for us. She is a very loving and caring person and has made me who I am today. I have learned so much from my mom-- from cooking to balancing my checkbook to my cleaning habits to having lists of all the things I need to do to working hard and always doing my best! She really is a super mom and I hope one day I will be half as good of a mom as she is!


Here are some pictures of my beautiful mom. They are not in any particular order. :)



She always has a smile on her face. :)




Dad and Mom




Mom and Norm when he graduated from VCU in May 2008.




Mom with her girls... Stacy and Cindy at the beach in June 2008.




Stacy and Mom




All dressed up for a date with Dad!!!




I think this was when my parents were engaged.




Mom with her kids.




Mom with her mom <3



I hope you have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM! Thanks for all you do for me. You are the BEST mom in the world!!!

Love you!

xoxoxo





3 comments:

Debbie said...

Awww, what a sweet post, Cindy! :)I love your Mom..she's an amazing aunt, too!! And, I know you're going to be a wonderful mommy like her someday! xoxo

Anonymous said...

i love mom <3 :)

Nan said...

Thank you for such a special tribute! I really appreciate the kind words. I had a fun day yesterday. Nothing makes me happier than spending time with my family. Love you, Pumpkin! (and you, too, Peanut and Ned!)