Can I also mention how AWESOME this office has been?? Both times we have been there have been excellent service. We walk in, get greeted by very nice staff, wait for a minute, go back to the room, Dr. comes in IMMEDIATELY and is soooo nice, etc. At our latest visit, Jared dropped me off with Jayden so he could go across the street to park in the parking deck. I checked in and we were called right back. I texted Jared so say we were already back in the room, and by the time I typed that out the DOC was already in. He checked his ears, talked to me for a min, asked if I had any questions at all, and we were done. We were walking out of the doctor's office before Jared even made his way in...... now that is GREAT service! That is how all doctor offices should be. I know things happen and sometimes docs get backed up, but pretty much every time I go to a doctor's office I get stuck waiting. When I was pregnant, I would ALWAYS have to wait for over an hour!!! We wait at our regular doc, pediatrician, and dentist.... I hate waiting for long periods of time.... it is annoying when you have an appointment and get there a few minutes early and still have to wait. (done venting) :)
After the appointment we went shopping for sneakers for Jayden. He needs some big boy shoes now that he is walking! He likes his Nike shoes.
We decided to make a surprise stop at my mom's work to say hi. She gave Jayden this maraca and, oh my goodness, Jayden did not let go of that thing for 2 days! He crawled with it, walked with it, slept with it! ha Finally, thank goodness, he stopped shaking it (it is loud!) :)
Thanks, Nana!
On the way home, a lovely rock hit our windshield. It was a HUGE rock actually and did put big cracks in the windshield. By the next day, it had spread a whole lot more from the heat. Safelite Autoglass came to our house and replaced the windshield. That was excellent service, too! Not too happy about a $250 deductable though.




1 comment:
yay for the great-looking ears, new shoes and fun maraca!! that stinks about your windshield!
Post a Comment