***YOU MAY WANT TO TURN DOWN THE VOLUME FROM THE MUSIC PLAYLIST AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS SCREEN FIRST SO YOU CAN CLEARLY HEAR THE VIDEOS!!!
Just in case you can't tell what she is saying... She is saying, "Hi Cindy...I just got my wisdom teeth out...umm...call me later...umm...come visit me...bye." (notice my mom laughing hysterically in the background!!)
Later that afternoon, when Jared came home from work, he was like, "Cindy, you have to hear this message Stacy left me... it is so funny!" Stacy had called him too!!! And left him an even funnier message than she left me!!! So I recorded that one, too, for you to hear!!! Here it is...
In this message she is saying, "Hey brother...It's Stacy...and I just got my wisdom teeth out...I'm so numb...umm...you don't have to call me back...umm hope you're having a good day at Target...umm...okay...bye Waluwigi...I'm a winnerrrr! bye!"
*Just in case you don't know, Waluwigi is a character on Mario Party who Jared always is whenever he plays!!! Every time Waluwigi wins a game he says, "Waluwigi's a winner!" (winner pronounced weiner!! LOL)
Hope you are feeling better, Stacy! :) Thanks for the laughs. I think I laugh more every time I listen to these messages.... if that is even possible!!! :)
p.s. FYI- I did get Stacy's permission to post these videos!!!! ;)




5 comments:
I got a call from her, too. hahaha
She is doing great -- not much swelling and she is eating a little bit.
Love - SK
omg where did you get that picture????? i've never even seen it! i see millie's paw haha. she is my nurse :)
hahaha mom sent it to me! :)
of course millie's paw is right there on top of you! hahaha
OMG...I just about peed my pants with that! "I'm a weiiiiiiner!" HAHAHA I'm so glad you posted that!! Poor Stacy, glad she's feeling better now!
PS- I don't know which is funnier, the post or that your Dad signed his comment as "SK". hahaha :)
Was Stacy driving and on a cell phone?? Ha, ha. I am glad she is doing better. These blogs are better than a National Enquirer. I heard Millie's nursing was a little
"rough, rough". Take care, Uncle Jim
Post a Comment